Teacher of Art - Downend School
- Location: Westerleigh Road, Downend, South Gloucestershire
- Salary: MPR/UPR
- Closing date: Monday 19th April 2021
Join us on our journey in making Every School a Great School
CSET is committed to equal opportunities and encourages applicants from all backgrounds and communities, as we recognise the importance and benefit this has for our pupils.
“There is always hope, as long the canvases are empty” said Gustav Klimt, can you inspire hope in our students then we want to hear from you.
Downend School, part of Castle School Education Trust (CSET) is looking for an inspirational and innovative Art Teacher to join us on a permanent basis from September 2021.
Downend School is an exciting and vibrant learning community where every student is supported to achieve their absolute best and we are proud of the encouraging and supportive culture our school has.
The Art department aims to provide students with a varied and stimulating curriculum that students can enjoy and take great pleasure and pride in. Students are encouraged to be inquisitive and independent thinkers with teachers taking on the role of facilitators as well as educators.
We can offer you:
- Commitment to CPD and development of all staff including collaborative support and instructional coaching to allow teachers to thrive
- A clear curriculum vision and focus on evidence-based practice
- Commitment to inclusivity and fostering of diversity
- Values and vision that are lived not laminated
- Open and honest culture
To register your interest in joining CSET please download our application form, complete, and email it back to our internal recruitment team - cset-recruitment by 9am, Monday 19th April 2021.
To keep up to date with all of our latest current opportunities please visit our Talent Pool.
Further details and additional information about our school may be viewed on our website Castle School Education Trust - Home